Dogma Alares is the next generation consulting house founded on four multi-disciplinary capabilities natively blended in nature for an exponentially changing and complex world. Our capability areas are:
We provide professional services and advise to leading institutions across different industries with particular focus on financial services and consumer goods / services.
We are looking for candidates who have developed excellent skills in mobile development, application publishing, mobile analytics, access to open source libraries and new technologies. We will offer opportunities to work in project teams for many industries solving different problem sets, building different business ideas.
We see having a robust and keen development team on deck as the new differentiation of Management Consulting industry. Development team is one of the key stones in our projects and interacting with the customers on a frequent basis understanding their issues, bringing different technology and product know-how and building end-to-end digital solutions to support and build businesses. They will conduct workshops, provide insight supported with tangible and meaningful recommendations to change the way companies approach to their digital assets.
In addition, Software Engineers will be involved with product development projects, business development and talent management, in order to secure the competitiveness of Dogma Alares.
Please complete your application so we can check in with you once we have a place in the team for you.
Main responsibilities of the role
· Work closely with other engineers and project team members to deploy create/restructure mobile applications
· Work with the leadership to set the standards for software engineering practices
· Lead workshops with client teams when necessary
· Choose and use the right analytical libraries, programming languages, and frameworks
· Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools
· Help us to shape the next generation of our and our clients’ products
· Contribute to building creative, high-performing and measurable solutions
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
· Stay up to date with new technology trends
Qualifications for the role
· Bachelor's degree on Computer Engineering or other related fields
· 3+ years of full-time industry experience working on mobile development
· Hands-on experience with cross-platform mobile frameworks: React Native, Flutter.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain complex technical issues
· Strong platform fundamentals (UIKit, Foundation, Xcode, Android SDK, Android Studio etc.)
· Strong computer science fundamentals
· Strong programming skills and command of programming languages
· Capability of writing unit tests
· Having knowledge and experience in Web Service, REST, JSON and XML
· Experience in store publishing
· Experience in mobile analytics tools (Firebase, Apple Analytics, Google Analytics)
· An eye for good UX
· Really comfortable with Git
· Excellent communication in English
· Strong understanding of MVVM; experience with other design patterns and frameworks such as KAction, RxKotlin, RxSwift or Reactive Swift would be an asset
· Experience with native Android/iOS application development with Java, Kotlin, Swift is a plus
· Open source contribution is a plus
What we offer
More About Us
This is Dogma Alares. A next generation consulting firm. Our motto is challenging the dogmas. This requires multiple skills in a flourishing culture as we bring together multidisciplinary teams including strategy consultants, machine learning experts, software developers and designers when we provide services to clients across different industries.
Partner Team: https://www.dogmaalares.com/team
Company Culture: https://www.dogmaalares.com/career-cultural-principles
Culture Code: https://www.dogmaalares.com/career
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.