We are looking for experienced professionals to lead work streams in strategy consulting engagements.
What you will do
- Execute high quality fact-based analysis and build analytical / financial models
- Support project leadership to formulate valuable recommendations for our clients
- Support business development efforts of Dogma Alares
What we look for
- 'Minimum 2 years' of management consulting experience is a 'must'
- Degree in engineering, management or economics from top universities is required
- MBA or similar advanced degree is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative problem-solving skills and high level of conceptual thinking is required
- Ability to work independently is expected
- Curiosity and enthusiasm in exponential learning is expected
- Entrepreneurial mindset is preferred
What we offer
- Fast-paced and objective career growth
- Empowering working environment
- Start-up setup in a professional working culture
- Exposure to collective industry experience
- Joining a talented and passionate team and network of senior experts
- Working closely with a large partner team
- 20 days holiday per year
- Learning and development budget
- Support for flexible working models
- Great company culture
More About Us
This is Dogma Alares. A next generation consulting firm. Our motto is challenging the dogmas. This requires multiple skills in a flourishing culture as we bring together multidisciplinary teams including strategy consultants, machine learning experts, software developers and designers when we provide services to clients across different industries.
Partner Team: https://www.dogmaalares.com/team
Company Culture: https://www.dogmaalares.com/career-cultural-principles
Culture Code: https://www.dogmaalares.com/career
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.